Thursday, May 7, 2015

April Wrap Up

  • I have decided to do a monthly wrap up on the blog this year. Yay for new features! In my wrap ups I will discuss the books that I read during that month, their ratings, and share links to their reviews if I have already posted them on the blog. I will also share my most popular posts of the month, and anything excited that happened throughout that month. At the end of the post, I will also include posts from other blogs that I enjoyed from the month. Please let me know if you like this kind of wrap up, and if there is anything else you would like to see in the post!

Number of Books Read: 4
Number of Pages Read: 996

Thoughts: Wow, I am totally off my game so far this year, and I am not happy about it. April was a really bad reading month for me, and I really don't understand what the issue is. There are so many books I really WANT to read, but cannot convince myself to actually sit down and start reading them. I am hoping that May (and the rest of the year) are better than April was. I am currently seven books behind in my yearly goal, and that is not a very good feeling!

The Books:


1. Popular by Maya Van Wagenen | 272 Pages | Published in 2014 | 4 Stars
2. Lucky Strike by Bobbie Pyron | 272 Pages | Published in 2015 | 3 Stars | Review
3. The Truth About Jack by Jody Gehrman | 192 Pages | Published in 2015 | 5 Stars | Review


4. Forever Julia by Jodi Carmichael | 260 Pages | Published in 2015 | 4 Stars | Review

Here's hoping for a much better reading month in May!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't heard of any of these titles. I'll have to check them out :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs