Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Top Ten Favorite Heroines From Books


Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday! As always, I am linking up over at The Broke and the Bookish, and this week we are talking all about the heroines that we love in books. I know that they have done this topic before, but I honestly cannot remember if I was completing these TTT posts at that times. Nonetheless, I am sure that my answers would have changed anyway, so I am going to do this again (or for the first time, you know what I'm saying :). Here are my Top Ten Favorite Heroines from Books!

1. Cia Vale | The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau

2. Cinder | Cinder and Scarlet by Marissa Meyer

3. Scarlet | Scarlet by Marissa Meyer

4. Tris Prior | Divergent Series by Veronica Roth

5. Hermione Granger | Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling

6. Meira | Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch

7. Lexi | Branded by Abi Ketner & Missy Kalicicki

8. Katniss Everdeen | Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins

9. Liesel | The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

10. Tess | The Lost Souls Trilogy by Tiffany Truitt

Who are your favorite heroines?

12 comments:

  1. I have Meira on my list too. Her and the world of Snow Like Ashes have been stuck in my head since I read it in the fall. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! The book was just so, so amazing. I cannot wait for the next one to come out later this year! I wish I could read it now!

      Delete
  2. Leisel made my list too! I love her and that book so much! Great list!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is such a great character, and the book is amazing!

      Delete
  3. Some good choices on your list...darn I forgot about The Testing when I put my tens list together. Grrr. Ah well, too late to change it all now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just read it over the weekend, so it was fresh on my mind when I put my list together! :]

      Delete
  4. OOohhh awesome picks! Lots of Hermion, Cinder, and Scarlet today! Loved them! And Meira, Tris!! Great picks!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I just read Snow Like Ashes recently and absolutely fell in love with it! I cannot wait for the next book!

      Delete
  5. Yes to Liesel and Katniss and Tris and Hermione. Just a great list!

    Courtney @ Storybook Slayers
    My Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are quite a few on here that I've never heard of, and now I'm going to check them out (we seem to be helping each other find new books!). Great list!

    Lyn @ Lazy Lady
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic choices! I'm now going to search up for Cinder and Scarlet now on the Book Depository and get those immediately :)
    Thanks for helping me find some new books with inspiring Heroines!
    My TTT (http://thebooknooks.weebly.com/ashs-alcove/top-ten-tuesday-favourite-heroines)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cinder and also Liesel would both be some of my favourite heroines as well! I would agree with you there. Another heroine which I really like would be Annabeth from the Percy Jackson series :3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs