Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Personal Blog

http://thenewyorks23.blogspot.com/

Hey all! Today I would normally do something like Waiting on Wednesday, but there aren't too many books I am waiting on within the next couple of weeks, so I thought I would share something different. Before I had my book blog, I started a personal blog, but was not too active on it because of this here blog. Recently, however, I have decided that I want a place to share about some other things as well, so I have decided to pick up my personal blog again. NO WORRIES, this blog is certainly not going anywhere, and will still be my main focus!

I just wanted to share this information in case any of you wanted to follow along there and get to know more about me, outside of my love of books. If you're interested, you can find my personal blog HERE. I would love for you to follow along and we could chat about some other things!

Happy Wednesday! :]


1 comment:

  1. Hope'll enjoy going back to your personal blog again! (:

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Imagination Designs